Friday, January 8, 2010

It's been a while!

I'm finally back on track with my creating and sewing, and it feels great! A funk took hold of me for a while, it's nice to be getting back into the swing of things.

Back in September, I bought a Blythe doll for myself for my birthday. I had known of them for a couple of years, but never took the leap into getting one. Now I am obsessed! I'm doing a lot of sewing for the "girls". My latest creation is an adorable backpack. These dolls tend to acumulate lots of stuff, so I thought they needed a way to haul it around for themselves.



That is my girl Clover, she is dreamy! I have 3 other girls - Monte, Fig, and Gertie. I also have 2 girls in pieces, one is getting a re-root of her hair. I'm sure I'll have more Blythe related goodies to show off here. I'm loving every minute of it!

1 comment: