Friday, April 24, 2009

Working out the kinks!

While tinkering with my layout, I managed to wipe out the first post I had made. I FOUND IT! Serves me right for messing with things! I'm having a good time getting all this going. It's a lot of work, but it feels good. Sewing and being creative makes me feel like a real person. No matter what is going on in my life, if I sit down and create a new pattern or take some pictures, or just look at my fabrics and daydream, it feels lovely.


I need to retake all my photos for my Etsy shop. I can't seem to drag my ass outside to do it though. It's amazing how much better your creations look out in the natural light. My mother took some today, but it was too freaking hot to stay out there for an extended period of time.



Tonight I'll be working on a momma and baby gnome idea. I'm in the middle of tweaking the patterns and cutting out as I go. The baby is going to be so cute you might want to eat him up.

1 comment:

  1. These guys are so great. So happy to have found you. I`d like to invite you to join us at www.snug-n-luv.blogspot.com Your designs are fab!

    ReplyDelete